Talent Portugal respects your privacy. We want to help you find the best information about your favorite companies.
1. ABOWIN PARTNERS Lda. (hereinafter referred to only as "ABOWIN"), VAT nº 513907408, registered office address in Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto, is the entity responsible for processing the personal data provided by users on all platforms of the company (digital or physical), namely under the brand name who owns "Talent Portugal", and is who determines the scope and means of such data treatment.
2. ABOWIN guarantees the protection, treatment and confidentiality of all personal data provided, in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and other applicable national legislation.
3. ABOWIN processes the following User personal data, as provided by the Users themselves by filling out the forms provided on all platforms (digital or physical) of ABOWIN:
a) Identification data (e.g., name, date of birth, e-mail address, country of residence, district, nationality, Facebook and LinkedIn personal link);
b) Data on education and/or work experience (e.g., education, qualifications, certifications, languages, employment situation).
4. ABOWIN may process your personal data with the following purposes and legal grounds:
a) To send communications and information related to companies, events, job fairs, open days (either by sending newsletter or alerts);
b) For event management purposes, which may include sending invitations and registering attendees at events.
Legal grounds are the legitimate interest, the User’s consent being correspondent to their requests and for ABOWIN to adjust the respective communication; to publicize events promoted by ABOWIN.
Prior consent shall be requested to Users in case events are photographed or recorded, both in terms of sound recording and images.
5. ABOWIN shall retain the User’s personal data for as long as it’s necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy or for the period it may be required by the applicable legal regulations. Therefore, the deadline for the preservation of personal data, according to each purpose of treatment, are as follows:
a) For communications and dispatch of information: until the owner of the data express your opposition.
b) For event management: as long as the account is active.
6. The user accepts that the data provided and/or related to can be transmitted and used for any purpose abovementioned, by any and all companies which are in a group relationship with ABOWIN as such: companies that are partially owned by ABOWIN, companies are ABOWIN’s shareholder, or companies that are subsidiaries of companies holding part of ABOWIN’s capital.
8. At any time, users of all platforms of ABOWIN have the right to:
- Access: the right of Users to access their personal data that have been provided by you, without undue delay or excessive costs;
- Rectification: the right of Users to require that their data is accurate and up-to-date and may request rectification from ABOWIN;
- Erasure: the right of Users to require the removal of their personal data from ABOWIN’s records when they cease to be used for the purposes for which they were collected, without prejudice, however, to the retention periods established by law;
- Data portability: the right of Users to receive the personal data they have supplied to ABOWIN, in a structured, commonly used and automatic reading format and transmit that data to another controller;
- Restrict Processing: the right of users to, in certain circumstances, request ABOWIN to limit the processing of their data, namely: (i) when they contest the accuracy of their personal data, for a period that allows ABOWIN to verify its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and the Users oppose to the deletion of the data, requesting, conversely , for the limitation of its use; or (iii) when ABOWIN no longer requires Users' personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by Users for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defence of a right in a legal proceeding.
The exercise of these rights should be done in a written request directed to the following email address email@example.com or to the registered office address in: Rua do Molhe, 256, 4150-499 Porto.
Users may also withdraw their consent anytime, when applicable, at any time, by going to the email address or address identified above.
9. The data subject shall have the right to oppose any decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, provided that the decision has legal effects or significantly affects them in a similar manner.
10. ABOWIN users also have the right to submit a complaint to the Portuguese Control Authority, the National Data Protection Commission (Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados), without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies if it is considered that ABOWIN, or another person or entity that ABOWIN have violated any of the data subject’s rights as the holder of the data.
The collection of data from your computer through small files commonly known as cookies, serves to:
- improve browsing performance on our site - that is, we use this information to improve our performance and consequently adapt the content and presentation of the site based on the type of browsing programme used or other information sent by the browsing programme;
- or for statistical purposes, in particular, to know the number of times our site is visited, the links used for the purpose, and visitors' preferences;
They may also be used in the opening of newsletters/emails, for statistical purposes, and that allow the Webcomum to know if they are opened and to verify the clicks through links or ads within the newsletter.
The data we collect this way remains anonymous.
We do not sell the personal data of customers or users.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent by an Internet server and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. This file maintains a record of the site visited and collects some information regarding this visit. This way they help websites to store and retrieve information about browsing habits in order to customize browsing according to your preferences.
In regards to their life cycle, cookies can be:
- session cookies - are temporary and only remain in the cookie file until the user exits the site, so they are deleted when you close the browser. The information obtained serves to analyze traffic patterns, which facilitates the identification of problems.
- persistent cookies - are stored until you delete them manually or the expiration date expires. They are used whenever the user visits the site again for a more personalized service, adjusting browsing to their interests.
The domain to which they belong can be:
- first-party cookies - which are downloaded by the website where you are browsing
- third-party cookies - which are downloaded by websites from a different domain from which you are browsing. This can happen, for example, on websites with banner ads from other entities.
The function can be:
- Analytical cookies are used anonymously for statistical purposes.
- Functionality cookies store user preferences.
How to enable or disable your browser's cookies
You can adjust your browser settings to accept cookies. The standard settings of your browser almost always allow for the acceptance or deactivation of all cookies. However, you should note that by disabling cookies, you lose the autofill of some data, such as the login, and may prevent some online services from working properly, affecting your site browsing quality, and may prevent some web pages from displaying correctly.
1. Click the Google Chrome menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings".
5. Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data settings (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block any data settings by site.
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
1. Select Tools > Options and go to the Privacy panel.
2. On the Save menu, select the close Firefox option.
If you wish to allow sites you trust to have the ability to store permanent cookies (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a particular site), press Exceptions ..., enter the site address and press enable.
1. Click on "Edit";
2. Select "Preferences";
3. In the top pane, select the "Security" icon
4. In the "Accept Cookies" section, select "Never".
1. Click "settings"
2. Select Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies