Come and meet +40 High Schools Career Services and Students' Associations
The Fair of Job Fairs in Lisbon and Porto, is already in the 2nd edition, and allows the best national employers to know the activities and job fairs that Higher Education entities and student associations carry out throughout the year, and to plan their presence, personally meeting those responsibles.
This event arises from the fact that there is a boom in job fairs in higher education, but in that it is often difficult for companies to contact a vast universe of entities, as these have difficulty in knowing and updating a growing number of companies interested in attract Higher Education talent.
As a result of this need and the privileged position of the Talent Portugal community, this initiative has been growing, with 25 higher education entities present in Porto and 15 in Lisbon, in the first edition in 2018.
How it works?
- Participating Higher Education entities have their own stand, where they can present to companies the employment events and other activities they carry out throughout the year, as well as exchange contacts.
- Visiting companies have the opportunity to personally contact a very broad set of national higher education entities.
Who can participate?
- Employability offices, Higher Education students' associations and similar entities
- Responsible for the recruitment of the best national employers
- Note: this event is not open to candidates Participation
- Free, but mandatory registration
- Possible in one or both events Places | Issue Dates 2018
- Porto | 9th of October | LIONESA - Business Center (maps)
- Lisbon | 24 October | LISPÓLIS - Technological Pole of Lisbon (maps)
Registration Form - 2018 Edition - REGISTRATIONS CLOSED.
For more information, contact Talent Portugal:
+351 927 211 286