OutSystems’ software engineers develop the core technological components of our flagship product, the OutSystems Platform. As a software engineer you will be part of a small team of top engineers, passionate about delivering high-quality software that evolves at the fast-pace of modern technology.
At OutSystems you will face a wide range of engineering challenges, from planning to implementation and testing, including language design, compiler optimizations, UX design, database design and tuning, web and mobile frontend development and much more.
We’re looking for engineers at all levels of experience, that are versatile, enthusiastic, great team-players with strong work ethics, eager to learn and available to teach others. We want creative individuals that cherish and contribute to an informal high-performance work environment.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical field experience;
- Solid foundations in data structures, algorithms, and software design;
- Fluency in English.
- Masters or PhD degree in computer science;
- Experience in distributed computing as well as web and mobile technologies;
- Knowledge of Windows or Unix/Linux;
- Excellent coding skills in Java or C#.
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses;
- Young and talented team, and a lot of growth opportunities;
- Relaxed and diverse workplace with no formal dress code;
- Cool office perks such as dedicated fun areas plus free coffee and snacks;
- Punching bags, ping-pong tables, and mini-golf to let off steam.