OutSystems is currently in the process of rolling out a new financial backend system (Cloud ERP) to improve its global financial operations. As a Cloud ERP Administrator, you will play a key role in this initiative from the start, as you will join the project during the implementation stage to help ensure a successful launch and operation.
As the Cloud ERP Administrator, you will:
- Have a chance to learn OutSystems’ core business
- Map your business and technical knowledge to specific configurations of this solution
- Become the in-house expert on Cloud ERP and financial technologies
- establish clear processes for supporting business end-users
- participate in the definition of the Cloud ERP roadmap
Key challenges and responsibilities:
- Manage Cloud ERP system configurations according to business evolution.
- Translate business needs into technical solutions that fit into our core architecture
- Execute complex technical projects (embedded in a larger team) like data migration and integration with other systems
- Management and execute user acceptance testing plans, tasks and sign off
- Improve the Finance team digital experience and workflow using scalable technology solutions
- Periodically communicate Cloud ERP specifications, issues, roadmaps, and priorities
- Assist in defining a roadmap for continuous evolution of the Cloud ERP
We need this from you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science fields;
- Fluent English verbal and written skills;
- Able to work in a fast changing, creative (and fun) environment;
- Eager to learn;
- Team player with great work ethics and accountability.
We value this:
- 3+ years of experience supporting IT operations.
- Knowledge in Accounting, Order-to-Cash or Procurement processes
- Experience with the following Cloud ERPs: NetSuite (preferred), Workday, SAGE