We are looking for a capable system security engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Ability to provide Security training for technical and non-technical audience
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Experience in CERT/CSIRT activities and Operations like Incident Response, Malware Analysis, Forensics, Pen-testing.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, Scanners
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field