For integration in Business Information Technology team, at Sonae, in Porto, we are looking for:
IT SOLUTION ARCHITECT & DESIGNER FOR TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE (M/F)
We are looking for a bright solution architect responsible for leading and drive the technology decisions for current and future development of our architecture.
- Design high-level solutions in a clear and efficient way for relevant initiatives, supporting all others when needed with focus in APIs, integration and technical related decisions;
- Define and manage technology evolution/roadmap aligned with enterprise strategy incorporating technology trends and innovations;
- Involved in the early stages of feasibility, converging sooner to MVP (minimum viable product) with a preliminary project cost estimation;
- Gather and foster architecture and technology guidelines, standards and best practices.
- More than 3 year of experience on IT architecture definition;
- Knowledge and experience in integration projects, designing integration architecture for IT solutions;
- Capability to understand business needs, directly from the business or all others, and purpose technical approaches to address it;
- Agile practices knowledge and experience (ex: scrum);
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills including strong presentation development skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management;
- Ability to advise the client on managing future IT needs;
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions;
- High quality organizational and leadership skills;
- Proven experience in project coordination/management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Loves people and technology;
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications;
- Creative and happy;
- Is an open minded person and willing to listen to other ideas and respond positively and try to welcome new things for growth of the business.