The Web Developer is responsible for developing moderately complex areas of the product. The position is targeted to a Developer who is able to help take this function to a new level as the company continues its rapid growth.
• Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
• Work within development/project life-cycle, from analysis to implementation, test and release;
• Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
• Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• IT Background;
• Experience in node.js and angular.js is valued;
• Skills in the optimisation of high performance browser-based applications;
• Understanding of agile software design methodologies.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
• Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
• Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that´s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
• We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning.
• We deal with stress having fun while we work!
• Here success is contagious and we celebrate it!
• In the Porto city heart we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
• You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.