• Develop software as part of an agile team with short iterations and frequent releases;
• Contribute to planning and the subsequent development of applications;
• Remain up-to-date in terms of current and future needed upgrades.
Key experience & qualifications
• IT Background;
• Awareness and experience in using agile methodologies;
• Java, development experience of a high concurrency/high transactional, multi-currency and multi time zone solutions;
• Knowlegde of Scala is a plus;
• Client-server protocols such as SOAP, REST;
• Experience of using established design patterns.
Key skills & attributes
• Passion for building a great consumer product that our customers will love;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to interact effectively with other functional teams;
• Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment;
• Flexible, ability to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change;
• Excellent communicator, common sense and a passion for the art of problem solving.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that´s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
• We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning.
• We deal with stress having fun while we work!
• Here success is contagious and we celebrate it!
• In the Porto city heart we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
• You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.