We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, self-motivated Windows Engineer (Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer) to work within our Enterprise Infrastructure team. The team is responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of core corporate systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Responsibilities are varied and the main aim of the role is to be hands on in managing all our corporate estate, including setting up the governance policies for our wider user group.
You should be proactive, thorough, responsible and have excellent technical and problem solving skills, with a positive and results-driven attitude.
• Providing technical support as part of the day to day activity for all virtual & physical server infrastructure
• Ensuring corporate services (AD, Email, DHCP/DNS, FTP, File Servers/others) are highly available and secure by proactively conducting performance analysis, monitoring, capacity planning, security enforcement and disaster recovery
• Working to a high standard of service management, with an emphasis on customer service, documentation & availability
• Proactively maintaining the infrastructure to prevent failures/issues and improve performance, availability and resilience
• Liaising closely with other teams in the Workplace Technologies group during service deployment and handover into support
• Support team members and mentor junior team members across all technologies
Experience & Qualifications:
• Good expertise and working experience in Windows Server versions
• Good understanding of Office 365 services and hybrid environments
• Experience designing & maintaining complex domains deployments with Active Directory and DNS services
• PowerShell & scripting ability
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies, including Hyper-V and VMWare
• MS Exchange 2010 & 2013 management & administration skills as well as the ability to recommend & implement service enhancements
• Knowledgeable in SharePoint 2010/2013 administration and maintenance
• Good knowledge of SCCM and SCOM (and/or other monitoring tools) services
• Good knowledge of networking concepts
• Basic knowledge of structured databases and application/web servers
What You can Expect:
• We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours, that´s why we consider Blip as a Second Home!
• We are committed to your development so we enjoy sharing and learning.
• We deal with stress having fun while we work!
• Here success is contagious and we celebrate it!
• In the Porto city heart we value relationships and friendship, that´s why we have breakfast together!
• You will live and share our values: Collaboration, Relentless Will to Win, Agility, Integrity and Low Ego.