We are looking for Java developers to join Altran’s national and international projects. By working with us, you’ll have the chance to face a wide variety of professional challenges that will guarantee a continuous development of your own skills. At Altran, we expect our consultants to be able to:
- Be able to discover client needs and translate them to software and system requirements;
- Reconcile conflicting objectives, finding acceptable compromises within limitations of cost, time, knowledge; understand the nature of unstructured, open-ended problems;
- Design appropriate solutions, using responsible engineering approaches
- Understand and be able to use current technical solution elements, including both specific tools, components, and frameworks and also abstract elements such as algorithms and architectures;
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Learn new models, techniques, and technologies as they emerge; integrate knowledge from multiple sources to develop solutions to problems; serve as an agent of change for introducing new technology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on Java development;
- English fluency;
- Team spirit;
- Autonomous, open minded and creative problem-solver.
What we offer:
- A new career opportunity in a fast growing international company;
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to engage in international projects;
- Career evolution.