This key role will be central to the development and implementation of the new warehouse management (WM) and Order Management (OMS) solution that will become two core logistics and supply chain systems. The Technical Lead is responsible for leading all the technical streams and facilitate the interaction of internal and external teams to deliver a solution that delivers the anticipated benefits.
- Lead teams delivering concurrent technical work streams whilst maintaining design integrity;
- Experience working with Retail supply chain systems such a ERP, Warehouse Management, Order Management, ORACL SOA suite (Ideally);
- Coach and inspire team members, supporting them overcoming technical challenges;
- Provide IT solutions that deliver the business requirement at the best value;
- Contribute to the development of robust test management plan;
- Contribute to the release management and support plans;
- Drive and own key technical internal and external relationships.
SKILLS WE VALUE:
- Experience in the development of complex IT architectures and solution designs;
- Customer and business Orientation in the provision of pragmatic of IT solutions to address project requirements;
- Experience in coordinating several concurrent projects and work streams;
- Ability to lead and inspire technical teams and team members to on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Strong stakeholder engagement, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to synthetize and present complex technical concepts to both IT and non-IT stakeholders;
- Fluency in English;
- Degree in computer science or another technical related field;
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing complex enterprise systems in large organizations.
Interested? Apply here!