Our IT DIVISION (GROUP INFORMATION SYSTEMS) is looking for BUSINESS ANALYST FOR JUST-IN-TIME (JIT) / JUST IN SEQUENCE (JIS) / TRACEABILITY AND CONFORMITY (TCO) SYSTEMS
- The main missions of the Business Analyst for JIT/JIS/TCO systems are to:
- Contribute to JIT projects for industrial data processing.
- Gather requirements
- Analyze business processes in production plants in order to define and/or apply standards concerning Industrial Data Processing in JIT sites.
- Write specifications, contribute to request for quotation and technical choices.
- Ensure fit-gap analysis against standards and core model
- Provide rough cost estimation, working principles and system architecture
- Ensure project follow-up according to established rules until hand-over.
- Coordinate the various internal and external actors in all the phases of the project.
- Ensure know-how transfer to the key users and support teams
- Contribute to functional network management within industrial data processing domain
- Realize internal audits.
- Contribute to plant technical support.
- Contribute to applications and system sustainability.
- Ensure and follow-up standards and deployment.
- Capitalize know-how for automation equipments.
- Participate to the respect of industrial consistency by applying and selecting standards for hardware, software and operating systems using benchmarking and best practices.
- Enforce transverse synergies for industrial data processing and JIT systems.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Graduated for IT systems and/or industrial data processing
- Knowledge and understanding of JIT assembling process
- Knowledge of industrial IT systems, interfaces with other systems like PLC, ERP, EDI…
- Knowledge of EDI systems (electronic data interchange)
- Knowledge in IT system securing, implementation of backup mode
- General knowledge about:
- JIT/JIS activities in the automotive industry
- IT technologies, IT protocols (eg EDIFACT, PLC communication),
- IT infrastructure (eg server, client, switches)
- IT devices (eg tablets, pdas, barcode scanners)
- IT software (eg SQL, PLC communication)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of project management
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills (incl. English skills)
- A trainer attitude
- Standard documentation/know-how formalizing