As a Process Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible to maintain Internal Control System within Shared Service organization, advising on the design and implementation of controls, risk mitigation and provide recommendations for process improvement.
In your new role you will:
- Conduct business process assessments to evaluate the operating effectiveness of accounting activities and creation of respective final reports.
- Guarantee the effectiveness and efficacy of operations, the reliability of financial reporting and compliance with laws and regulations
- Secure maintenance of process descriptions and handbooks within Shared Service Center organization.
- Measure compliance with the entity's policies and Infineon Shared Service Center procedures.
- Follow up of the issues that were discussed with Infineon Shared Service Center clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and refine processes.
You manage your performance consistently and reliably. You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation with all levels and functions of the organization. You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken and your analytical skills and presentations style enables others quickly to understand the main message for fast decision making.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent degree.
- Working experience preferably in multinational companies or Share Service Center.
- Experience in SOX and Financial Audits.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement methodologies is an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP (especially Finance Modules).
- Excellent command of English Language.