Area: Human Resources
As a Training Developer you will work in close cooperation with Topic Mater Expert regarding material collection / selection as well as the design and development of training content.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for writing the story in a way the learner understands the flow.
- Be responsible for scheduling and presenting the review meetings with Training Development Manager.
- Develop slides with TDM support.
- Prepare the revision of the slides with Topic Matter Expert.
- Be responsible for planning and requesting a date for the audio recording with selected voice over, supporting the audio recording and editing.
- Be responsible to sync the course, publish and review the training.
You have the passion and the courage to develop new and creative ideas while promoting awareness for quality. You are aware of how to create a positive learning context. You facilitate learning by providing the correct approach. Moreover, you promote interaction and learner motivation by applying several learning methodologies. As a team player you share information comprehensively and effectively and are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University education.
- Working experience in training development.
- Experience in using authoring tools to develop training materials (Adobe Captivate, Articulate, and Adobe Presenter).
- Experienced background in Microsoft tools, especially PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of other edition and authoring tools is desirable.
- Excellent command of English Language.