As a Travel and Expenses Trainee you will support the Travel and Expenses processes for a group of Infineon entities. You will be responsible for the execution of the expense claim checking including receipts processing and payment of claims and ensuring the respective validation following IFX internal guidelines.
In your new role you will:
- Process of Travel and Expense claims including validation of receipts/invoices.
- Ensure alignment with Infineon TE Processes, Guidelines and Working Instructions.
- Monitoring timely TE expense claim.
- Monitoring timely delivery of missing information/documents to ensure reimbursement to employees.
- Ensure the quality of data in expense claims.
- Execute quality controls and payment run process.
You think analytically and result-oriented, have a structured and self-driven working style and a strong customer orientation. You demonstrate high quality standards for yourself and other people and generate value with your ideas and solutions. You are able to quickly establish successful cooperation within the team and to other teams and accept responsibility.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Language Studies or equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Outlook).
- Solid knowledge of English language (mandatory).
- Knowledge of German language.
- Proactive personality with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.